Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is It Okay To Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher? : Make Up

Technology Gadgets
In this blog, Is It Okay To Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher? by Karl Fisch , I agree with Mr. Fisch to a certain extent. For example, I do agree that teachers should have some technological capability. But I disagree that they should be embarrassed if they let the public know. I do believe that technology will be apart of everyone's lives eventually. Not everyone is ready for this technology change in their lives.

I love the analogy that Mr. Fisch gave, "I was never any good at math either." He says that teachers keep making excuses which is not acceptable. I agree. Instead of making excuses, why not learn how to to the task. Technology can be very helpful to everyone whether we know it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment