Sunday, November 1, 2009

Student Blogging

Point England School: Room 5
I think blogging is a great way for students to express themselves. In most cases, self-expression is being overshadowed in education. Like the students at Point England School , blogging can be a very educational and exciting experience. Students can also communicate with other students around the world.

Blogging can be very helpful to students. I, myself, would probably enjoy blogging more, if it was not a weekly required assignment. I do feel that it is important though. I plan to use blogging in my classroom. It is a great way to keep students involved with their schoolwork. I will try to focus on letting the students suggest what it is that they would like to write about. Overall, blogging did help me understand my views, as well as my classmates views, on different topics.

3 comments:

  1. i agree i like to share my opinion but not when its forced. Writing isn't some student's strong points there should be other ways they can communicate with other students. What is there they can do other than blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Videos, voicethreads, animotos, vokis. Lots of things.

    ReplyDelete