Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did You Know? 4.0


Wow, this video is even more surprising that the last one I watched. I think that it is amazing how technology is advancing so much in the world. Yes, I do still read newspapers and magazines but I know that in a matter of years they will not exist anymore. It is really overwhelming to me how technology is increasing and upgrading.


I know that when my 10 month old daughter ask me what a VCR is and what it is used for, I will be amazed; Amazed that the popularity of VCRs have come and gone in a matter of decades. What amazes me even more is the fact that she will probably encounter the same experience with her son or daughter about DVDs. In my opinion, I feel that the word is moving way too fast for me and I am struggling to keep up! I don't think I am ready to move on just yet.

1 comment: