Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)

Alabama Learning Exchange Logo The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a website where statewide teachers can exchange their ideas and lesson plans with one another. ALEX is not only a great resource for teachers but for students and parents as well. The website is beneficial to everyone who visits it! It is very easy to navigate. It provides resources for all grade levels and subjects.

I believe that ALEX is a wonderful tool. When I become a teacher I will be sure to create me a personal workspace. This website seems to be very helpful for new teachers as well as current teachers. This could help others become familiar with how other teachers teach in their classroom. I am glad that I learned about this useful website!

1 comment: