Sunday, October 4, 2009

Don't Waste Your Time

I found that Itunes University is a very helpful tool. After viewing the presentation,Don't Waste Your Time, I now know that you can find useful information in iTunes. I learned that this application include lectures, lab demos, as well as campus tours. All of their downloads are free.

iTunes University is a great tool for using podcasts and vodcasts. This could help me because if I am looking to research a few things for my classes as a student, I could always turn to iTunes University to see if they have any useful information. As a teacher, I could maybe get ideas from this application and it could be used as a learning tool while I am teaching.

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot in iTunesU. And USA starts contributing next spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...That's Great! That will be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete