Monday, October 5, 2009

Using iPods

iPods
I think the idea of what Duke University did for their incoming freshmen was a great idea. I never owned an iPod. I thought an iPod was just for downloading and listening to music. I see that it does a lot more than that. From what I read, it looks like a pretty useful tool. It is a great device for students in any grade level. This tools allows you to go as far as recording and replaying your class lecture. This idea more than likely lowered the college drop-out rate. I think that all university and college students should have a device of some sort.

I also noticed that there were both benefits and barriers with the device. One benefit is that it allows students to be more active and to participate in classroom discussions. One problem is that it would be difficult for the iPod to store a variety of information. Even with that, I still think it would be a great tool for studnets everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment