Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The New Media Literacy Skills

Wordle: New Media Literacies

The New Media Literacies Project is a program that helps us explore social skills and cultural knowledge while dealing with the media. This project will also help others understand the importance of being literate. When I viewed the New Media Literacy Skills video, I thought the skills were very clear. I feel that these skills will be needed in the 21st century so that we can be effective people.

I, myself, possess about five of the New Media Literacy Skills. I possess judgment, appropriation, performance, visualization, and multitasking. I feel that it is important to be able to possess all of the skills. I hope to one day get that accomplished! Having said that, I feel that my skills will increase because of the use of everyday technology and also the future technology to come.

1 comment: